Monday, July 19, 2010

MY LEARNING EXPERIENCE In Education Technology

MY LEARNING EXPERIENCE

In Education Technology

By: G-one T. Paisones

My learning experiences in this class (Education Technology) were enormous amazing and well fun. Through this class, I learned that e-community is the innovative resources of sharing, depositing and acquiring of information, facts, knowledge and high technological advance.

The class of “Educational Technology” gives the birth of new teaching methods that focuses primarily on the modern-learners’ needs and interest in the internet world and social networking. This new kind of teaching method is called “ONLINE CLASS” method.

Through this class, I had been improving my blogging procedures and skills. I am also having fun in helping my colleagues in making their BLOGS. I can see the bright light that come from their eyes for the amazement they felt when seeing there personal web-sites or blog.

For these reasons, I am personally asking Mr. Guevarra, for his authorization in copying this new teaching method during my practice teaching; because I am strongly believe that through this new and world class teaching method, I would be able to serve as a “Learner-centered” promoter.

This kind of progressive teaching method was literally taken from the idea of John Dewey. John said that “Learning through experience,” the most fundamental principle that I am following for my actual teaching profession (cited by Bilbao, Lucido, Iringan & Javier, 2008, p.59).

Finally, to summing up my learning experience are the following:

- Innovative resources of sharing of knowledge

-Modern approach of acquiring of knowledge

-New teaching methods - called “ONLINE CLASS” method

- Improving my blogging procedures and skills

-Cooperation and helping other learners

-Acknowledgement of the skills, knowledge and information of others

No comments:

Post a Comment