Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Learning/Thinking Styles and Multiple Intelligence

Learning/Thinking Styles and Multiple Intelligence

(Corpuz and Lucas<2007> Facilitating Learning, Module 8)

Responded by: G-one Paisones

From the module on Thinking/Learning styles and multiple intelligence, I learned that my primary mode of learning is Visual and my less mode of learning is Auditory. This mean that I can easily acquired knowledge and information through visual sensory preference of learning or thingking style.

I learned also the nine kids of intellenge that individual may have according to Howard Gardner such as:

· Visual

· Verbal

· Mathematical/Logical

· Kinesthetic

· Musical

· Intrapersonal

· Interpersonal

· Naturalist

· Existential

(Cited by Corpuz and Lucas, 2007, p. 79-80)

No comments:

Post a Comment