Sunday, July 18, 2010

Kohlberg’s Stages of Moral Development

Kohlberg’s Stages of Moral Development

(Corpuz and Lucas<2007> Facilitating Learning, Module 6)

Responded by: G-one Paisones

Activity 1:

If I were Heinz I would not steal the drug because it can give birth of other problems that may cause him to put into jail.

If I would him; I should ask the government officials and agencies (e.g. PAGCOR) to help me with regards to the expensive drug and other problems.

From the module on Kholberg, Moral Development, I learned that Kohlberg dilemma deals with the actions and decisions of the reader towards specific scenery.

When I had answered the activity-1; I was amaze to the question asking for our response to the said situation. A realistic approach on the subject matter which promotes moral development and effectively of learner’s actions, not just the learner’s reasons to the (Kohlberg dilemma) scenery proposed.

Kohlberg dilemma was utilized by Kohlberg focusing on moral dilemmas which promotes moral development and effectiveness of students’ actions toward specific theme or event. (Lucas & Corpus, 2007)

No comments:

Post a Comment