Thursday, September 14, 2023

Community College of Gingoog (Sample Admission Letter)

 Community College of Gingoog (Sample Admission Letter)

 

                                                                                                            ________(Your Address__,

______________________

 

 

June 15, 2023

 

 

Community College of Gingoog City

[Don Restituto Baol Central School]

922 Motoomull St, Gingoog, 9014

Misamis Oriental

 

 

Dear Sir or Madam:

 

 

The Community College of Gingoog City offers varied of courses; one of which is the Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship. Community College of Gingoog City was established to educate poor but deserving students among the people of Gingoog City as well as in the neighboring municipalities. My sister (XXXXXXXXX) also taken BS in Entrepreneurship in the above prestigious school.

 

I had already taken the entrance examination and planning to enroll in the above school in the end of June 2023.  Since my sister taken BS in Entrepreneurship; I am also taken said course in order for me to master the skills in business, trade and entrepreneurial activities.  I am inspired to take the said course because I am planning to establish my own business in the near future.

 

As already indicated; I am applying to take Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship.  BS Entrepreneurship deals with honing and molding business skills; entrepreneurial works and other commercial related jobs in order to create new business or manage or work for business that had already established.

 

I would be happy to come for an interview.  Please feel free to text or call me in my mobile number XXXXXXXXXXXX; I can be reached from 7:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M. Monday to Saturday.

 

 

 

Sincerely,

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Applicant

No comments:

Post a Comment